Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Beginning

Well, I decided to create a blog. I love to write especially things concerning my Savior, so what better way to express thoughts then to write them. I hope this blog will encourage many to keep fighting the good fight of faith.

About the title: Ransomed. Well, as followers of Jesus Christ, we are ransomed. We were once enslaved as a prison to sin. But the precious blood of Christ (2 Cor. 5.21) covers sinners. His blood paid our ransom. God has taken me on a sweet journey as I continue to walk with him, and I hope to share with many what it is to be ransomed. God loves His children so much, that in his mercy and grace, he ransomed us to glory. AMEN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tara, welcome to the blog world!! I am so glad to see that you are doing well. Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the bloggy world...it has blessed me and stretched me and encouraged me! I have found precious sisters in the Lord here and I pray you do too!! Many blessing in your writing, my friend, I look forward to reading what you write :)

    ReplyDelete